Static Lighting Column – Medium Duty Static Pole
The Litescan range of medium duty static floodlighting columns is the ideal solution for sports grounds – where fixed poles of up to 24 metres in height can optimise illumination.
Offering a wide array of floodlighting cluster options, these hot dipped galvanised static poles are constructed of lightweight folded and welded half-shells, meaning transportation to your site and installation is very straightforward.
- Folded and welded half-shells making 12-sided dodecagon, in 3-metre tapered sections (ideal for easy transportation & installation)
- Taper-slip jointed on site without bolting or welding
- Base sections feature removable backboard and rectangular aperture for electrical access or external cabinet fitting
- Optional removable cast light alloy climbing footsteps can be fitted
- Manufactured from BS EN 10025:S275 steel, galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 after fabrication, with standard self-colouring holding down bolts with levelling adjustment
- Variety of height options up to 24 metres
- Optional fitting of fall arrest and safety harness system
Outline of Benefits
A lightweight, durable and high quality solution for most static sports lighting applications, the Litescan medium duty column system is cost-effective, easy to ship and even easier to install on-site. Aperture access on each pole ensures this product offers you maximum flexibility.
More Information & Data Sheet Download
For further details on the Litescan static range, download the PDF datasheet by clicking on the graphic below. To talk to a member of our engineering team about this item, phone 01376 320100 or email email@example.com