Static Lighting Columns – Light Duty Static Pole
Our light duty static lighting columns are designed for floodlighting applications at sports grounds, tennis courts, car parks and for other general area lighting requirements.
Manufactured to meet all relevant British Standards, including windloading assessment, these high quality light static poles are also galvanised finished to British Standards – with holding down bolts and base templates.
Available with either single or double floodlight housings as 8, 10 or 12 metre structures, and with optional cast light alloy removable footsteps extending the length of the column height, this product represents top standard design, fabrication and durability.
- Folded and welded half-shells making eight-sided tapered sections (for ease of shipping and installation)
- Manufactured from mild steel BS EN 10025:S275
- Available as 8, 10 or 12 metre column structures
- Base section complete with cable entry slot (planted root only), aperture and backboard
- Windloading assessed to BS EN 40 part 6
- Galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461
- Single or double floodlighting brackets available
- Optional cast light alloy removable footsteps
With many sporting facilities seeing a growth in popularity for multi-use games areas (MUGAs), our light duty static columns provide a simple and cost effective solution for low-level lighting – helping to maximise use of sports grounds and all weather pitches.
Further Details & Data Sheet
For more information on this product, please download our PDF datasheet by clicking the icon below. To discuss this item with a member of our engineering team, call us on 01376 320100 or email email@example.com