Static Lighting Column – Heavy Duty Static Pole
Our Lumescan heavy and high load static lighting columns are well suited to sports lighting installations. With tapered friction joints and a series of 18-sided, 6 metre long sections, these columns are easily transported and can be simply installed.
Engineered to Towermaster’s exacting standards, the Lumescan static range includes structures of up to 50 metres, (with optional climbing steps and fall arrest systems), or hydraulic raise and lower versions scaling 40 metres. Offering a variety of head frame and cross arm alternatives, most floodlighting configurations are made possible.
To complete the product package, Lumescan offers high-mast lighting options by way of raise and lower headframes – operated by an internal winch with column base access and a portable power unit. Designed to meet British Standards and ILE Technical Report No 7 requirements.
Full Product Specification
- Static heavy duty columns up to 50 metres, or hydraulic raise and lower options of up to 40 metres
- Manufactured and galvanised to British, ILE & Highways Standards, with standard self-colouring holding down bolts
- Fabricated as a series of 18-sided, 6 metre long sections with tapered friction joins (for easy transportation and installation)
- Can accommodate many floodlighting arrays, with multiple head frame and cross arm solutions
- Optional ‘highmast lighting’ internal winch to raise and lower head frames, with column base access for wiring and a portable power unit (petrol, diesel, electric)
- Fall arrest and safety harness system can be fitted where required
- Provision of optional detachable climbing steps
If you require a cost-effective high level, heavy, static lighting column solution, or you can’t climb the structure on site and need a hydraulic raise and lower system, Lumescan’s static and folding poles are the ideal answer. Well-engineered and built to last, these area lighting structures also benefit from straightforward assembly.
Data Sheet & Further Details
To get more information on the Lumescan static range, simply download our datasheet by clicking on the PDF graphic below. If you would like to discuss your options with our engineering team, call now on 01376 320100 or email email@example.com