Static CCTV Column
Our static CCTV columns suit a range of applications including railway platforms, car parks, pathways, urban areas and parks. Lightweight and easy to transport to your site, our CCTV columns are also simple to install with a choice of base plate or planted root foundations, with cable entry slots on the latter. Innovative design means easy and cost effective maintenance on difficult sites.
Towermaster also offer a range of accessories including wall brackets, anti-climb and anti-vandal guards, and column top bracketry.
- Height range of 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10 and 12 metres
- Maximum equipment load capacity 25kgs
- Intermediate column heights available on request
- Column design to BS EN 1993-3-2:2006 & BS EN 40
- Manufactured from steel tubing to EN 10210
- Choice of baseplate and planted root versions. Planted root incorporates cable entry slots
- Galvanised to BS EN 1461
- Optional powder coated finish with a choice of colours to suit customer’s requirements
- 101.6 PCD mounting plate allowing for a variety of camera options to be fitted
Most economically viable result to accomplish desired camera height. This column has outstanding stability features for minimal deflection.
Further Details & Data Sheet
For more information on this product, please download our PDF datasheet by clicking the icon below. To discuss this item with a member of our engineering team, call us on 01736 320 100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.