Ideal for multi use games areas (MUGA), sports pitches and tennis courts, Towermaster’s mid-hinged columns are commonly used for area lighting applications with restricted maintenance access.
Fabricated from British Standard galvanised mild steel in folded and welded half-shells -making 8-sided tapered sections – our mid-hinged lighting structures are easy to ship and install. Available in 8, 10 and 12 metre height options, these folding poles can also be safely raised and lowered by one person for easy maintenance.
Manufactured using our strict quality control guidelines under the watchful eye of Towermaster’s experienced engineering team, these durable mid-hinged columns also include a base level control-gear aperture for easy access to electrical wiring and other operational mechanisms.
- Available heights of 8, 10 & 12 metre mid-hinged columns
- Folded and welded half-shells making 8-sided tapered sections (easy to ship and install)
- Manufactured from mild steel that meets BS EN 10025:S275
- Base section complete with cable entry slot, aperture and backboard
- Galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461
- Planted root foundation, with optional base plate, holding down bolts and painted finish
- Rope and mechanical control device for safe single person operation (with winch option for 10 and 12 metre variants)
- Mid-hinged design minimises lowering clearance and brings floodlights to safe height for maintenance
- Designed to meet EN 40 BS 5950
Cost effectiveness, simplicity and safety are foremost when it comes to the benefits of our mid-hinged area lighting columns. Easily lowered and raised by just one person, floodlights can be brought down to an ideal height for re-lamping – making the whole process of on-going maintenance very simple and efficient.
Data Sheet & Further Details
For further details on this flexible sports lighting solution, download our PDF datasheet by clicking on the icon below. To chat with a member of our engineering team, call today on 01376 320100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org