Folding CCTV Column
Our folding CCTV columns suit a range of applications including railway platforms, car parks, pathways, urban areas and parks. Lightweight and easy to transport to your site, our CCTV columns are also simple to install with a choice of base plate or planted root foundations, with cable entry slots on the latter. Innovative design means easy and cost effective maintenance on difficult sites.
Towermaster also offer a range of accessories including wall brackets, anti-climb and anti-vandal guards, and column top bracketry.
- Available in 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10 metre height options
- Column design to BS EN 1993-3-2:2006 & BS EN 40
- Headloading capacity of 25 kgs
- Choice of either base plate or planted root versions with cable entry slots on planted root versions
- Adaptable for single or multiple CCTV cameras and brackets
- Intermediate column heights available upon request
- Manufactured from BS EN 10210 compliant steel tubing
- Steel galvanised to BS EN 1461
- Optional powder coating to customer’s choice of colour
Main Product Benefits
With the folding CCTV column, a single operative can easily and safely carry out the raising and lowering of the structure. This keeps maintenance costs to a minimum and ensures there is never any need to work at height to access the CCTV equipment.
Data Sheet & Details
Get more information on the folding CCTV columns we offer by downloading the PDF datasheet below. Alternatively, speak to a member of our engineering team on 01376 320 100 or email email@example.com.