Base-Hinged Column – Spring Medium Duty
Perfect for all medium duty lighting usage, particularly sporting applications – Towermaster’s Foldlite base-hinged spring columns are capable of handling head-loads of between 25 and 50kgs – with single or double floodlighting arms.
With 6, 7 and 8 metre variants, these folding pole structures are fabricated and galvanised to meet British Standards, and come with interchangeable springs on the raise and lower units, matching the headload and height capability of the column.
Lightweight and easy to transport to your site, our medium duty mind-hinged columns are also simple to install with a choice of base plate or planted root foundations, with cable entry slots on the latter.
- Column fabricated to meet BS EN40
- 6, 7 and 8 metre variants available
- Steel tubing is BS EN 10210 compliant
- Galvanised to BS EN 1461
- Raise and lower units have interchangeable springs, to match headload & column height
- Headload capability of between 25 and 50 kgs
- Single or double outreach arm variants
- Intermediate column heights also an option if required
- Planted root or base plate foundations available, with cable entry slots on planted root versions
If you’re seeking a durable, well-manufactured medium duty floodlighting structure that’s easy to install and maintain, our Foldlite base-hinged column fits the bill. With bulb changes and essential maintenance easily carried out by a single operator – these area lighting structures are economical in the long run too.
More Information & Data Sheet
Get further details on this product by downloading the PDF datasheet below. Alternatively, call our engineering team on 01376 320100 or email email@example.com