Base-Hinged Column – Spring Light Duty
Fabricated from top grade galvanised steel tubing to meet British Standards, the Foldlite base-hinged spring column is ideal for all light duty sports lighting applications.
Featuring easy-to-use raise and lower units with fully interchangeable springs, these flexible structures can meet a head-load range of 5 to 25kgs on single or double outreach arms, with height options of between 3, 4, 5 and 6 metres.
Installed as either a planted root version or as a base plate alternative, our light duty spring hinged folding poles are manufactured to our exacting standards. Simple to transport and install, this Foldlite range is the ideal choice for all your light duty illumination requirements, especially car parks and pathways at sports grounds.
- Available in 3, 4, 5 and 6 metre height options
- Column designed to meet BS EN 40
- Manufactured from BS EN 10210 compliant steel tubing
- Steel galvanised to BS EN 1461
- Choice of either base plate or planted root versions
- Headloading range of between 5 and 25 kgs
- Single or double floodlighting arms available
- Raise & lower units feature interchangeable springs, to suit column height & headload
- Intermediate column heights available upon request
With the Foldlite base-hinged column, a single operative can easily and safely carry out raising and lowering of the structure. This keeps maintenance costs to a minimum and ensures there is never any need to work at height to fix luminaires.
Data Sheet & Details
Our engineering team are standing by to discuss this product with you right now. Please call 01376 320100 or email email@example.com
You can get further details by downloading our PDF data sheet below.