Base-Hinged Column – Spring Heavy Duty
Featuring single or double outreach arms with a headload range of 50 to 100 kgs, the Foldlite base-hinged heavy-duty spring column is suitable for more demanding lighting requirements in locations such as sports and tennis grounds.
As you would expect from the exacting manufacturing standards at Towermaster, these 10 or 12 metre folding poles are fabricated using only the highest quality steel tubing, with control gear steel backboards fitted at the base of each pole to assist the raise and lower units – making maintenance simple.
Durable, easily transported to your site – and simply installed with either a planted root or base plate foundation, these heavy duty columns make use of raise and lower units with adjustable hydraulic rams to suit the headload and column height.
- Columns are designed to meet BS EN40
- Steel tubes used in manufacture are compliant with BS EN 10210
- Columns come in either 10 or 12 metre options, with base plate or planted root foundations
- All steel galvanised to BS EN 1461
- Intermediate column heights available upon request
- Raise and lower units come with adjustable hydraulic ram, meeting height and headload requirements
- Choice of standard mounting spigot or single/double outreach arms
Ideal for single person operation, making for cost effective and efficient maintenance, our Foldlite heavy-duty spring columns are well made, long lasting and simple to transport, install and look after. If you need a heavier range lighting solution you can rely on – you’ve just found it.
Details & Data Sheet
Click the icon below to download our PDF datasheet for more information on this product. To discuss this item with a member of our specialist engineering team, call us on 01376 320100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org