A History of Excellence In Sports Lighting Structures
Founded in 1964, UK based Towermaster is a world leading specialist in the design, manufacture, installation and maintenance of sports lighting structures
With a solid base of innovative, pre-fabricated and bespoke products, our flexible team has built a reputation for going the extra mile to ensure your lighting engineering project is completed on time, on budget and to your exact specification.
Backed by the sizable resources of our parent company, the globally recognised Swann Group, the Towermaster name is not only synonymous with excellence in pre-sales support (with qualified engineers evaluating all your on-site requirements), but our expert team is also well positioned to deliver high quality product design, manufacturing and installation – and back it up with some of the best customer service and maintenance support in the business.
Flexibility & Quality: Trusted Area Lighting Applications
Working from our purpose built manufacturing base in Braintree, Essex, the forty-strong Towermaster team of project managers, engineers and support staff are in the unique position of being able to provide a full turnkey solution for all your lighting structure requirements.
Capable of handling nearly 4,000 tonnes of manufacturing capacity every year, we’re undaunted by large, complicated and time-sensitive projects. Overseen by experienced structural engineers, our high quality products are fabricated in-house to British Standards, with the majority hot-dipped galvanised, paint finished or corrosion inhibited subject to your needs.
Our cutting edge 3.5-acre manufacturing facility offers you the following benefits:
- Dedicated in-house fabrication base
- Ability to produce turnkey products for multiple sports lighting applications
- Large manufacturing capacity of 4,000 tonnes a year
- Proven expertise across a comprehensive range of structures
- Strict quality control procedures
Furthermore, as part of our commitment to manufacturing quality, Towermaster, as part of Swann Group, has achieved the following industry recognised accreditations:
- ISO 9001 accreditation
- ISO 14001 certification
- Link-up qualification
- Exor certification
- CHAS accreditation
- NICEIC qualification
- Construction Line membership
- SAPCA qualification
Bespoke Lighting Structure Consultancy
To complement our off the shelf turnkey products, our in-house Chartered Engineers are also well placed to deliver a tailored civil and structural consultancy solution. This top standard service includes:
- Design of bespoke sports lighting structures
- Inspection and appraisal of existing applications
- Static and dynamic analysis of existing systems
- Advanced geotechnical surveys and wind maps
- Site specific foundation design and build
- Application of site specific design and construction methodology
- Tailored lighting design to meet head-load, height and ground-type specifications
Customer Service & Maintenance On Area Lighting Projects
At Towermaster, we take pride in guiding you through the whole process of evaluating your site, designing and manufacturing your sports lighting structures and installing them. The last part of this process is providing some of the most comprehensive maintenance support in the industry.
Although were confident your Towermaster product will provide many years of excellent service, our fully trained customer care team will continue to provide on-going aftercare assistance by way of regular operational and maintenance inspections. Our highly regarded customer service package extends to:
- Provision of site specific civil works
- Initial lighting structure installation
- Professional lighting surveys
- On-going maintenance provision
- Refurbishment and painting services
- Replacement and general repairs
- Service, inspection and testing of mechanical and hydraulic raise and lower equipment
- Demonstrations of raise and lower equipment (on or off-site)
- NICEIC approved electrical work
Lets Talk About Your Area Lighting Project
To talk to one of our qualified engineers about your sports lighting project, call now on 01376 320100, or email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on our product range, please use the image carousel on the left or visit our product page here.